Still waiting

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

Agree that starting to see more now. Also get to see one on our drive every day as we finally got ours after ordering in march. Very happy so far, comfort is great, electric towbar likewise and although biased, I do like the business grey colour 😀

IMG_20180720_121949.jpg

Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Looks good.

I'd be interested to know more about the light assist. I have not seen anything about how well that works or even what it actually does. The brochure and website information was as cruddy as most of the rest of the Skoda website.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

Cheers Ian. I'll let you know, the main thing for me with the light assist was adaptive main beam so you don't have to constantly turn it on and off. Turn on and it senses other cars and dips itself, useful for me due to a disability. Will post back when I have had a chance to use it.
Mike
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

Mikaroq, that is an elegant colour. Looks very well. Happy motoring