Still waiting

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

News today from Dealer is delivery of my Karoq is pencilled in for 3rd week of June. Good to at least have an approximate date.

Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

There have been some severe delays due to problems with the supply of seats in some models and other manufacturing issues.

Would be helpful if you said which spec you are waiting on as it may help others. :)
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

I have ordered 2L Diesel 4x4 manual ,Varioflex seats, heated screen and front seats, Velvet red. Looking like taking around 10 - 12 weeks from order to delivery .
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

10-12 weeks doesn't sound bad, when we were looking at ordering in January when not many orders on the books we were told May and that was before seatgate, I know of people who ordered then and are still waiting a delivery date.

There have been issues getting engines but the 4x4s don't seem to be affected. I hope you get it soon :D
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

I ordered my car on 22 January and was advised of an estimated 14 week lead time. the order paperwork quoted 1 May for collection and the car was at the dealers waiting for me on 1 may as promised. I did not get much communication between order and 2It's ready to collect" but since nothing changed I guess that is not really a valid criticism.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

Womanofkent wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:51 am 10-12 weeks doesn't sound bad, when we were looking at ordering in January when not many orders on the books we were told May and that was before seatgate, I know of people who ordered then and are still waiting a delivery date.

There have been issues getting engines but the 4x4s don't seem to be affected. I hope you get it soon :D
Thank you,fingers crossed. However until it actually arrives I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
psh123

Post by psh123 »

I have a really long wait... I ordered my Karoq Edition 1.5 DSG in Business Grey colour with Canton and traffic assist package on May 3rd. Skoda sales manager said the car will be ready in week 39. That’s Mid September...

Really looking forward to drive and own this new car. I currently have a Octavia VRS diesel estate. Really happy with it but drinks oil.
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

psh123 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:19 pm I have a really long wait... I ordered my Karoq Edition 1.5 DSG in Business Grey colour with Canton and traffic assist package on May 3rd. Skoda sales manager said the car will be ready in week 39. That’s Mid September...

Really looking forward to drive and own this new car. I currently have a Octavia VRS diesel estate. Really happy with it but drinks oil.
Blood hell ,that's a long wait. People on here have me worried. I might have an approximate date but until it actually arrives I'm not counting my chickens .
gailjon

Post by gailjon »

I keep getting an unconfirmed BW from Skoda live chat but not a confirmed date. They keep saying BW beginning 11th June but I am also concerned like many others that this is just a pie in the sky date and we could be waiting much longer, especially as the 1.0 seems to have a 34 week lead time now.
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

It's great that the car seems popular and that there are orders but Skoda need to pull their finger out. Are they not aware that the Seat Ateca had a
6 -9 month waiting list and that is why some people chose the Karoq, surely they should learn from their sister company's mistakes. Last summer we looked at the Ateca and husband would have wanted a number of extras meaning the car would have to have been built from scratch with the wait times we didn't even bother test driving it.

When you order the car the dealers say that your trade in price depends on when the Karoq is delivered, especially if a new registration plate comes out. What about those that have PCP contracts and need the car before that runs out??

I hope you all get your cars soon ;)