How many have you seen?

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Karob

Post by Karob »

In just two weeks of ownership I have only seen two other Karoqs on the road (mine was the nicest colour of course.) It is still at the stage where you exchange knowing nods of recognition. In a way I hope it stays rare unlike, say, the common as muck Qashqai!

Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

We have had ours 3 months and despite travelling a fair bit over London and the South East we haven't seen any others on the road, we are over the 2200 mile mark now.

Seen quite a few Kodiaqs but no Karoqs.
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand
gailjon

Post by gailjon »

The only ones I have seen have been at the dealership. It really helps seeing several together at once as it makes you realise that colour is very important to how the Karoo looks.
Waggy1971

Post by Waggy1971 »

Ill be heading down the m6 m1 m25 to waltham abbey today towing my caravan
Karoq SE L 2.0 DSG 4x4 - heated seats / windscreen / washjets - towbar - park assist - power boot - Assistance pack - Light Assist / light & Rain Assist - park assist with steering assist - LED Lighting pack - Quartz Grey
gailjon

Post by gailjon »

I was wondering if the bank holiday would bring the elusive Karoqs out into the open.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Saw two today; but I was cheating... One was mine (first time I've seen it but now parked on the drive) the other was leaving the garage with a new owner as I arrived to collect mine.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

Seen just the 1 in my area - a quartz grey edition model. Been travelling a fair bit recently and seeing lots of Kodiaq's but not Karoq's yet... We are waiting ours on build week 22 at the moment...
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

now 3.5 months in and today not only did we see one but then parked next to a different one!

We saw one in Red reg starting GF18 in Kent and a blue one BF18 which said it was a fleet vehicle also in Kent.
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand
Murph82

Post by Murph82 »

I've seen two in Glasgow now but both in the north of the city and I'm in the south so, so far only mine around here.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Saw a blue Karoq on Slough trading Estate at lunchtime today (Ipswitch Road). That is the first one I have seen out of captivity.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670