How many have you seen?

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
JamOctober

Post by JamOctober »

In a month of ownership, I've only seen two other Karoqs (Emerald Green and Petrol Blue) - both heading into London down the M4.

Either there is another Blue Karoq in the close vicinity - or that was me on the Slough Trading Estate.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Petrol Blue, Beige leather

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Hey, JamOctober, we nearly met!

Welcome to the forum.

Have fun,

Ian.

PS Is it just me? I had to slow down after passing your car and take a look at the tailgate badge to make sure it was a Karoq, not a Kodiaq. At a distance, I've mistaken any number of Seat and VW clones for Skoda K-Q's
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

Ian one of the ways to see if it is a Karoq or Kodiaq if you see it from the side is to look at the rear windows, the Kodiaq has an extra triangle of glass by the rear seats, we keep thinking we've seen one and then no it is a Kodiaq :lol: a few of those near me
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Spotted a Karoq in Grey Kent on Saturday. I was walking with friends on the Hoo Peninsular and saw the car parked up near Cooling Castle. Was that anyone here?

As I returned to the Horseshoe and Castle pub at the end of the walk there was a Kodiaq parked outside. I still can't tell one from the other from the front. I have finally got the tail views sorted by looking at the lights and the profile is never a problem due to the longer length of the Kodiaq (as well as the extra quarterlight in the rear door).

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

no not me Ian, the quarterlight is the only way I can tell, even the name on the back is not always easy to see as they both start with a K and when you're driving you can't always see clearly enough from a distance.
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand
Waggy1971

Post by Waggy1971 »

Saw a business grey one in front of me today. Plus parked next to a quartz grey kodiaq
Karoq SE L 2.0 DSG 4x4 - heated seats / windscreen / washjets - towbar - park assist - power boot - Assistance pack - Light Assist / light & Rain Assist - park assist with steering assist - LED Lighting pack - Quartz Grey
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Saw a grey Karoq near Shepperton Marina yesterday. It was past me before I could recognise it from the sea of look-alike SUVs in that part of the world so no chance to wave.

Have fun,

Ian.

PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

Here in Ireland, there a few Kodiak's around with months although word has it the waiting time for one is near 6 months. So far this year I have only seen 3 maybe 4 Karoq 's . Very rare here,