Karoq wireless Charging

All Skoda Karoq related discussions
Fleagle

Post by Fleagle »

looking to spec up a Karoq after resign one at the weekend and I have a few questions if you can answer them

When using the online car configurator it states that I have to add the LED package with the electrically operated drivers seat and wing mirrors is this the case?

Also looking at the wireless charging option and not sure if an iPhone 8plus would fit any ideas?

Looking at a previous post I read about the heated windscreen and not being able to see the wires the one we drove had this and you can definitely see them when you look and I'm afraid once i noticed they were there I couldn't help but keep seeing them which was annoying.

Cheers
Fleagle

Mazza1967

Post by Mazza1967 »

my I phone 7 plus fits no problem with a q case fitted to use the charging in car
Livrishind

Post by Livrishind »

Think you will find that skoda have withdrawn this accessory in the UK. No reason given as yet!
Karoq 1.5 TSI Edition DSG. Quartz grey. Beige leather.
Stevieboy

Post by Stevieboy »

It isn't the wireless charging that they are disabling, just the signal booster which someone said is not legal in this country.
Livrishind

Post by Livrishind »

I see the latest online brochure for the Karoq edition model have omitted the phone charging and phone box on the specification.
Karoq 1.5 TSI Edition DSG. Quartz grey. Beige leather.
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

With regard to the heated windscreen, I have driven Ford cars for years now with heated screens and I can tell you that once you start driving you forget the tiny wires completely. Also during the winter it's a brilliant little gadget to have.I made sure to order it for my Karoq.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post