Hi All

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
OvetGenix

Post by OvetGenix »

Hi all

I have just ordered, a Karoq 2.0 DSG Sportline, in Black.

Already in Stock apparently, according to the dealer just at the "wrong site", paid deposit on Saturday 4th of July, just waiting for further info from the dealer.

1st time in owning a Skoda, (or anything from the VAG Stable) and owning a DSG normally only chose manual however it was not available in the 2.0 guise. my Bil has a Seat Leon with the DSG and says he won't go back to manual and "I won't regret it" .. I am hoping I won't.

I parting with my 2014 Ford Mondeo 2.2d Tit x sport, which now approaching 90k trouble free miles has been an absolute pleasure to own and drive, what a machine it is.
the only justification to part with the Mondeo, that I can come up with is that a diesel no longer suits my needs, and the past year the Mondeo is not getting the mileage that it craves.

I originally looked at a Tiquan (after a mate of mine had one) however I have opted for this, because I can get a load more kit on it, for a cheaper price.

So I am currently patiently (not so much), waiting to take delivery. I have already read the instruction manual cover to cover but I am sure I will have lots of questions upcoming.
Kind RegardsT

CJJE

Post by CJJE »

Welcome to the forum, and hope you are pleased with your new Karoq.

I have finally run mine in (ie driven 1000 miles) since I took delivery last November thanks to covid lockdowns, but have had to cancel the holiday in Brittany I had planned to coincide with the start of the Tour de France. It is loosening up nicely now, and I am very pleased with it overall - apart from some minor software glitches that afflict it from time to time. They can safely be ignored, but it is irritating to be told you are in a 20mph or 45mph zone when you are not!

Chris
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.