Hi All

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
38T

Post by 38T »

Just taken delivery of a 2018 2.0 diesel 4x4 after five years of Yeti ownership.
Very impressed so far and with less than 10,000 miles should last me a few years.
The dealer fitted the Škoda electric tow bar together with a different grill and uprated fan, not cheap but looks to be a great piece of kit. (Anyone need a standard grill or fan? I can do you a good deal!)
Got Škoda Connect up and running, not too sure how much I’ll use it though.
Off for first caravan trip on Monday, looking forward to seeing how it goes.
Cheers

kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Welcome to the forum, (ex Yeti-man- well done!)
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
CJJE

Post by CJJE »

Welcome, and hope you enjoy your new car. I always had a soft spot for the Yeti, but found it a bit small for my needs and went for a Golf Plus, then Golf SV instead. But with the demise of VW MPVs, I've returned to Skoda with a Karoq.

Chris
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.
Pragmatix55

Post by Pragmatix55 »

CJJE wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:07 pm Welcome, and hope you enjoy your new car. I always had a soft spot for the Yeti, but found it a bit small for my needs and went for a Golf Plus, then Golf SV instead. But with the demise of VW MPVs, I've returned to Skoda with a Karoq.

Chris
I fear it's MPV in general far more user friendly than an SUV ( surprisingly useless vehicle).
Must be mad not enough money to be eccentric