Hello from Belgium

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Luc

Post by Luc »

hi, i'm Luc from Belgium. After 3 VW Golfs and a Seat Cordoba (also early years Peugeot, Renault and Ford, yes i am 57 years and drive 40 years now), my back hurts and i look for more higher and spacious, luxery, practical vehicule in the VW-group.
First i tough VW Golf Sportsvan, been 2 time for testdrive, once 1.2 petrol and once de "old" 1.4 petrol.
But i dont find the practical things that Skoda has, been watching for the Superb but to low for me and my back, Kodiaq to big for the wife :shock: :P so sudenly i see the Karoq with VarioFlex backseats and more practical issues.
So like more of you, i'm waiting for december to see the Karoq in live and testdrive it :D. Its een VW-group vehicle but with a special caracter, so maybe i faal for it...

Sorry for my englisch, i speak normaly Dutch.

grtz from Roeselare, Flanders, Belgium!

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Welcome along. The higher driving position should help with your back getting in and out. Fingers crossed you're happy with the test drive.

Let us know how you get on.
Luc

Post by Luc »

thanks! I have still a question, can i get autoamticaly a mail-notification when there are new postings in all topics, myn or someone elses?
bone_tone

Post by bone_tone »

Luc wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:58 pm thanks! I have still a question, can i get autoamticaly a mail-notification when there are new postings in all topics, myn or someone elses?
You can set all this in Notifications - ucp.php?i=ucp_notifications&mode=notification_options
Skoda Karoq 1.5TSI SE L Capuccino Beige
bhp112

Post by bhp112 »

jimmer69

Post by jimmer69 »

Hi Luc, I wish my Dutch was half as good as your English!...