New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Davesport

Post by Davesport »

Hi all, just taken ownership of my first Skoda (Karoq - Sportline) and must say that the only thing I'm a little disappointed with is, no digital display giving me my speed. Apart from this small detail I'm well impressed

CJJE

Post by CJJE »

Must be reserved for the optional Virtual Cockpit then as I've certainly got them in my Sportline!

But are you sure you can't use the central digital screen to display the speed?

Chris
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Welcome to the forum Dave.
Congratulations on your acquisition.
Chris is quite correct. If you use the scroll wheel on the right hand steering wheel
spoke you will be able to scroll through all sorts of information* in the MFD (Multi Function Display) the small screen between the rev counter and speedo,
* Consumption (Current, since start, since refuel, long term). Oil temperature, speed, blah,blah,blah.
Spend your Sunday (with manual in hand) playing with all your info systems including the plethora of settings in the infotainment screen.
After all there's not a lot else to do at the mo, is there! :roll:
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
24 VRT

Post by 24 VRT »

kodiaq wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:07 am Spend your Sunday (with manual in hand) playing with all your info systems including the plethora of settings in the infotainment screen.
Or better still download the full version off the Skoda website to your mobile (or laptop/tablet if you can access t'internet with them from inside the car), as it is more detailed than the printed version that came with the car!
CJJE

Post by CJJE »

24 VRT wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:43 am
kodiaq wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:07 am Spend your Sunday (with manual in hand) playing with all your info systems including the plethora of settings in the infotainment screen.
Or better still download the full version off the Skoda website to your mobile (or laptop/tablet if you can access t'internet with them from inside the car), as it is more detailed than the printed version that came with the car!
Yes, the main difference between the two is the addition of more detailed information about the Infotainment systems in the downloaded version. (Still not enough, and not written to explain common tasks... but it makes me suspect they hadn't finalised the MIB3 infotainment systems in the Karoq when the printed version went to press!)

Chris
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post