Just Ordered

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
KaroqLuke

Post by KaroqLuke »

Looking like my car has been pushed back again. Skoda are now saying that my car now has a provisional build week 4 next year that commences 18th of Jan! :(

We are in a pandemic so to be expected I suppose.

Congrats 24 VRT - I hope you enjoy your car. It’s good that your dealer has been able to accommodate.

CJJE

Post by CJJE »

There's some good news though! Skoda UK has just announced that "In addition to the measures and systems already in place, ŠKODA has guaranteed that it will not pass on any post-Brexit tariffs for all orders placed before 17.30 on 2 December 2020, giving buyers confidence and offering certainty in uncertain times. We guarantee not to pass on any post-Brexit tariffs for all orders placed with your RDC before 17.30 on 2 December 2020. Retail customers only. Excludes Motability. Subject to taking delivery on the date agreed with your ŠKODA retailer. Talk to your ŠKODA retailer for full details. Final price is at the discretion of your ŠKODA retailer."

See http://skodamedia.com/index.php/latest- ... -customers for confirmation. So at least you'll be spared the Boris Import duties :)
VW Golf GT 1.9TDI from 11/98 to 3/06; Skoda Octavia L&K 2.0TDI from 3/06 to 12/11; VW Golf Plus SE 1.6TDI DSG from 12/11 to 2/15; VW Golf SV SE 1.4TSI DSG from 2/15 to 11/20; Skoda Karoq Sportline 2.0TSI 4x4 DSG from 11/20.