Yeti owner to Karoq ordered

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Jack251

Post by Jack251 »

Being a Yeti (2.0TDI 4x4 Red) owner for 5 years and very satisfied, Have decided to order a new Karoq.
Opted for the 2.0TDI 4x4 Edition DSG with heated windscreen, DCC and Lifeshine.
I have been told the Karoq will be being built later this week, I'm wondering how long it will be before delivery.

Fact - my partner was so pleased by the Yeti she has agreed to buy it from me to keep herself.

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Welcome to the club.

I still miss my Yeti for it's "personality" but there is no question that by any objective measure the Karoq is a better car.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Jack,
Welcome to the forum. If it's anything like my Kodiaq from factory to dealer could take a month.
The longest delay maybe waiting for the boat from Emden (Germany). The problem is that the boats carry ALL VAG cars.VW, Audi, Skoda and SEAT.
Being the poor relations I get the impression that Skoda and SEAT get the last places.
When the boat gets to either Kent or Grimsby, whichever end of the country you live, they have to wait for the lorries to take them to the dealers, then the dealer has to PDI it.
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
Jack251

Post by Jack251 »

Living in Leeds it'll be going to Grimsby, The dealer says they will be expecting delivery a couple of weeks after build, then 4 days detailing at the dealer. I'm away on Holiday at the beginning of October for two weeks, I'm really hoping i get a couple of weeks driving it before then.
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Perhaps they have improved the transport system since my new Kodiaq came in 2017???? Let's hope so!
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post