Karoq Sportline on order

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
XOCOGNAC

Post by XOCOGNAC »

Ordered my Sportline back in early March and have a provisional build date of late May (we shall see !) .This will be my 7th. Skoda on the bounce and currently driving an L&K Yeti ,my third & favourite car (currently) of all time. I would have bought another one if they still made them but must say the Karoq look a worthy replacement with the Sportline varient even faster than my previous Yeti ,a170 KW TDI ,which really could motor if pushed hard on my North Norfolk to London commute before retirement.

My Sportline is a 2.0 TSI 190KW Petrol DSG 4x4 in velvet red,with Park Assist,Heated Winscreen,Spare Wheel,Traffic Sign Recognition,Canton Sound System,Columbus Sat Nav & dog Guard.

Given I will be 70 next year and this could well be my last new car ( I have a hankering for an old Bently one day) so thought I wouldn't stint on the spec.

Happy Days !
Former serial L&K Yeti owner now taking the Karoq Sportline 2.00 TSI 190/DSG route in life

wakev

Post by wakev »

Hi I have the sports line, and like you had the L&K yeti (1.4tsi) my fourth yeti.
You will love the sports line even more 😁 I do more comfort, better ride it’s a lovely car 👍
Karoq 2lt TDi sportsline.
Previous 4 yeti's over 10 years
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

XOCOGNAC wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:21 pm
Given I will be 70 next year and this could well be my last new car ( I have a hankering for an old Bently* one day) so thought I wouldn't stint on the spec.

Happy Days !
Well Done!
You poor old chap! Wait 'til you get really old! :lol: At 73 I have no intention of the Karoq being my last car (and 6th Skoda on the trot) and 76th car all together.
I had 3 Yetis, all 1.2 DSG and I thought the Kodiaq was the best car I had ever had, but SWMBO found it a bit too big to drive and I must admit I also thought it was bigger than we needed.
The Karoq now holds title of best car ever!
Two large Lurchers fit very comfortably in the boot with the variable seats pushed right forwards.

I also, have always fancied an oldish BentlEy* ;) but doubt I shall ever aspire to such glorious heights due to the obscene cost of running such a brute. One can but dream!
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post