Greetings from Yorkshire!

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
granty09

Post by granty09 »

Happy New Year All! I am now the owner of a piece of paper with my new Karoq order!

A little un arrived with us middle of last year and my current 3 door Corsa just doesn't do the job! We bought a new 5 dr fiesta start of last year for my wife hoping that would be plenty big enough, and while it is much bigger than my 3 dr, it just still isn't quite big enough when travelling heavy!

So now it's my turn. Been looking at the Karoq since it first was announced, for the price, the standard kit and build quality, I don't think it can be rivaled! Hopefully I won't change my mind when it arrives.

Visited 4 dealerships and finally one of them managed to sell the car to us at our agreed price with what we feel was a great saving.

SE L 1.5 DSG
Quartz Grey
Heated Windscreen

Due for delivery in March so can't wait!

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Happy new year and welcome to our little corner of cyberspace.

I reckon you will be happy with the car when you get it. I'd recommend that you start reading the user manual now so that when your toy arrives you know how some of the gadgets work. There are a lot of them and it can take a while to get your head around them all if you are not familiar with the VW/Skoda/Seat/Audi way of doing things.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670