Greetings from Nottinghamshire....

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
FurnitureGirl

Post by FurnitureGirl »

Just put a deposit on a 1.0SEL DSG with a week 9 build date........However, been looking through the Alteca sister forum on here and I can only hope the Skoda is built better than the Seat, those guys seem to have lots of problems.....just glad I didn't go with a 1.5 manual.

Starting to have a little bit of 'buyer remorse' based on the fact my 4 year old Yaris has never let me down, possibly because it's nowhere near as complex as the Koraq.

Either way, I was very impressed on my test drive, the drivers seat of the Karoq is a nice place to be......here's hoping I haven't made a purchase I'll live to regret.

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Hi and welcome to our little corner of Cyberspace.

I think you will be happy with the Karoq. There is always a small element of risk when buying a car in the first year of its production run. Cars are very complex systems, so an occasional bug is not surprising but there have been few reports of anything significant with the Karoq, probably because most of the new stuff has been tried and proved on other cars in the Volkswagen Group before the Karoq hit the market.

Have fun (and get reading the handbook, it is available online. There are lots of things to play with in the car when you get it),

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
FurnitureGirl

Post by FurnitureGirl »

Milfmog wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:19 pm Hi and welcome to our little corner of Cyberspace.
Thank you.