New Member - New Karoq (1.5 TSI, Candy White)

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Lulubelle

Post by Lulubelle »

My Karoq just puts a big big smile on my face every time I see it.

Crossed the 3000 mile mark this weekend and she’s still going strong. My first Skoda vehicle and am not disappointed. Just returned from a sojourn through the Scottish Borders and some of those narrow winding country roads with dodgy tarmac didn’t worry her a bit. Loving the satnav - always use Post Codes - though would love to have more choices for the “voice” (hint hint, pretty please). Not sure if it’s deliberate but if heavy traffic is encountered or obstacles en route the satnav seems to automatically choose an alternative route. The M6 return route had issues and the satnav kept trying to pull me off it. Had to give it a stern talking to, I can tell you. So looking forward to many many more miles with my Karoq. Here’s an image I took just before we both headed home. Getting a range of 550 miles on a full petrol tank which I’m happy with. My previous car was a Q3 diesel but this Karoq tops the Q3 in my book.

F0869A77-71DF-4C7D-9B0E-243A155600E9.jpeg

Skoda Karoq, SE TSI 150, Candy White, Manual [June 2018 delivery]

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Welcome to our corner of cyberspace.

I am impressed, 550 miles on a tank is pretty good. I am closer to 400 miles a tank, but most of my journies are short and through tight lanes with lots of stopping and starting and my old diesel yeti struggled to do much better than 50 MPG in those conditions.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
Lulubelle

Post by Lulubelle »

Tbh it doesn't stay at that level if I’m nose to tail in traffic but such is life ;-)
Skoda Karoq, SE TSI 150, Candy White, Manual [June 2018 delivery]
supreme

Post by supreme »

Milfmog wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:03 pm Welcome to our corner of cyberspace.

I am impressed, 550 miles on a tank is pretty good. I am closer to 400 miles a tank, but most of my journies are short and through tight lanes with lots of stopping and starting and my old diesel yeti struggled to do much better than 50 MPG in those conditions.

Have fun,

Ian.
Same here. Urban/city drive mostly and 400 miles average. Once you go outside city it is quite efficient

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post