Worth the wait - I hope

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
John0103

Post by John0103 »

Ordered a Karoq 1.5 SEL Auto in Candy White with beige leather plus lots of extras as the petrol Edition was no longer available, back in June. Have heard it might be ready late November. Nearly cancelled but having read all the positive comments on the forum I shall hang on.
I'm new to Skoda, current car is a Mercedes B Class 180 Diesel, eight years old.
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG in Candy White with Beige Leather. Heated windscreen. Electric drivers seat. Power Boot. Auto light assist. Canton sound system. Took delivery 03/11/2018 very pleased so far although there is some jerkiness when cold.

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

I think you will find the Karoq quite a change from the Mercedes. My neighbour had a B180 (retired it when the gearbox blew up at just shy of 1100K miles). After a short stint with a Hyundai i20 he saw my karoq and had a wander round it and we will soon have two Karoqs living side by side. (He was going to order emerald green but thought it would be just too confusing for us both... :) ) I am reliably informed that comparing the B180 to the Karoq is chalk and cheese and the Merc did not get the better of the comparison.

I really don't think you will be disappointed.

Have fun (when it arrives),

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

In my humble opinion it's definitely worth the wait. I hope the waiting isn't too bad for everyone on here.Having said that ,everyone has different tastes thankfully so not everybody will love it like me. Best of luck.
John0103

Post by John0103 »

Thanks, that sounds encouraging.
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG in Candy White with Beige Leather. Heated windscreen. Electric drivers seat. Power Boot. Auto light assist. Canton sound system. Took delivery 03/11/2018 very pleased so far although there is some jerkiness when cold.
mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

Welcome and, yes, it is worth the wait. We are delighted with ours!
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post