Just Ordered

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mel5454

Post by Mel5454 »

Hi,
I have been waiting to get an ex-demo 1.5 tsi DSG Edition, but have now realised that with this variant of the Edition not being made, any secondhand ones are really going to hold their price, as well as being quite difficult to find. So I have ordered one from Lookers in Newcastle - even though I live in Bristol.
I have now ordered a 1.5 tsi DSG SEL in Petrol Blue along with the electric drivers seat package - my wife and I are quite different shapes/sizes!
The dealer has told me that the order has now been placed, and the Skoda build software would indicate about 18 weeks before delivery - will make a nice Christmas Present.
I currently run a Hyundai i40 estate premium blue drive (had from new), and am very happy with it - the reason for a change is that with age comes problems of being able to sit down low and get up again - hence an SUV.
Will enter any further updates on how accurate the build is on the main forum.
Mel5454

PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

I drive Ford Kuga,s at work ,my Wife's car is a Mokka and now I drive the Karoq which means getting in and out of all of them is so much easier. I know I sound like I'm 95 but I do like the height of SUV,s .
mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

Welcome to the forum! Great colour choice (was our second choice but went for business grey in the end), and the electric seats are an absolute godsend!
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.