Ordered new karoq

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
spannerman

Post by spannerman »

Ordered my new karoq on June 29th and was told there would be 20/25 weeks wait. To date l haven’t even been able to get a build date so l feel very much in limbo. I shall start chasing soon!! I went for the 1.5 sel 150 Tsi with the DSg box.l’m really looking forward to it.

northboy

Post by northboy »

Ordered mine at the end of June too: it’s a 1.5 SE L (not DSG). Found out yesterday that it is scheduled to be built in week 40 (end of September). Hope that helps.
spannerman

Post by spannerman »

I chased my dealer today, and would you believe he told me the build date for my car is week 36 (w/c 3rd Sept). They expect delivery end of Sept., so l’m now counting the days until my brilliant silver Karoq arrives.
2968mogul

Post by 2968mogul »

Well I ordered mine in February and it should be being buillt this week. Let's hope it's worth the wait. My test drive was in January so I can't remember.....
Karog 1.5TSi SEL DSG Quartz grey
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

I have mine 2 months now. Waiting was rotten, got there in 10 weeks. It's my first Skoda and I'm absolutely delighted with it.
mikaroq

Post by mikaroq »

We had to wait March to July, but was well worth the wait, and the 1.5 DSG combo is excellent. Recently handled a round trip to Scotland (900 odd miles), fully loaded and with 3 bikes on the towbar without fault and in great comfort... Been exploring the different driving modes and when I'm on some nice twisty A / B roads using Sport Gearbox and Steering in 'Individual' mode I've been pretty impressed with the performance and handling
Karoq Edition 1.5 TSI DSG in Business Grey with towbar, auto light assist and heated front and rear seats.
bampsam

Post by bampsam »

Ordered my 1.5 DSG SEL yesterday. Options I chose were office grey metallic adaptive cruise control and heated windscreen. Used Carwow,and got a very good discount from Horton Skoda in Lincoln. Now the long wait for quoted end December delivery!
bampsam

Post by bampsam »

Is it usually four weeks after receiving build date (week number) to actual delivery?
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Four weeks is typical from build to delivery but it can vary depending on what else is waiting to be shipped to the UK and how busy the port(s) and ship(s) are.

However long you wait it will feel longer...

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
spannerman

Post by spannerman »

I agree, four weeks is fairly typical in my experience, but as Milford says it will seem along time, however short it is. I hope you find it all worthwhile.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post