New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
shep52

Post by shep52 »

hi I will be getting my brand new karoq se 1.6 tdi Tuesday 21st looking forward to some trouble free motoring

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Hi and welcome to our corner of cyberspace.

Feel free to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you wish, some idea of your previous cars and how the Karoq compares is always interesting.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
angiepec

Post by angiepec »

Hi everyone. we ordered our SE L 1.6 TDI 31 August, Got a call from our saleman friday, informing us that he had received a build week of 35/36, a total of approx 6 weeks for delivery. Fingers crossed and very excited. Can't wait to get behind the wheel,
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Wow! That is a short lead time but, I guess if the car is standard (or at least has no options that chance the weight significantly) and one of the models tested against WLTP it is probably one of only a few that is actually being built ready for delivery at present. Good result for you.

Welcome to the forum.

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670