Ahoj a dobrý den

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
DaveK

Post by DaveK »

Hello and Good Day. (Google translate's a marvel). Dave K from Wirral.
Ordered Karoq SE-L diesel auto from Liverpool dealer on 19th July. Was informed delivery at least November. Checked forums and saw that VAG were in some difficulty reaching new emissions controls. Just received an email from the nice Latvian lady at the dealer stating th car is currently being built. Maybe it will be sooner rather than later.
If it's as comfortable and reliable as my thirteen year old Citroen C5 Exclusive it'll be a good 'un.

Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Hello Dave and welcome to the forum! I too am from the Wirral and also ordered from the Liverpool dealer (Johnson’s aka as Alex Laurie). If you take a look at the Hiya post that’s me.

Cheers

Bluesman.
DaveK

Post by DaveK »

Nice to meet you. Same dealer. Lovely Ana.
Had a look at Briskoda site. Think maybe this would suit me better as it's dedicated to the Karoq.
arkaig

Post by arkaig »

DaveK wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:47 pm Had a look at Briskoda site. Think maybe this would suit me better as it's dedicated to the Karoq.
Why not look a bit closer? https://www.briskoda.net/forums/forum/364-skoda-karoq/
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

As a general rule, the Briskoda site is better for technical information but has a few individuals that hide behind their keyboards and pour vitriol and scorn on those they regard as lesser mortals. This is a far friendlier place. I tend to read Briskoda when I need something but rarely post there.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
DaveK

Post by DaveK »

Thanks Ian,
Thought so too.