Greetings everyone!

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
White walker

Post by White walker »

Ooh ! now you've got me. I don't really know about mid height but a phone call will be the best answer sorry.
Today I swapped the front and back interior standard bulbs for led ones. What a difference it makes. It must be good as my wife is impressed and believe me it takes a lot to impress her.I swapped all four in about ten minutes and all for under £10.

Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

White walker wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:59 pm Ooh ! now you've got me. I don't really know about mid height but a phone call will be the best answer sorry.
No problem, I was just being too lazy to pick up the phone :?

I have started a new thread in the Faults and Technical area here with a reply to your LED internal bulbs comments. I think that may be of interest to others and will be easier to find there than it is here, in the introductions area of the forum (I've already caused that to go too far off-topic)

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
Rav

Post by Rav »

Hey guys , came across this forum by chance .
Getting my New ''KAROQ Edition 1.5 TSI 150PS DSG '' tomorrow ...Cant wait !!
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Hi Rav,

Welcome to our little corner of cyberspace. If I were you, I'd get reading the handbook to find out how all those little toys work. That way you can enjoy some of them on your way home from the dealers.

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670