Waiting patiently ( not really)

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

Hi all. While I have no firm date yet.im hopefull of a delivery late May early June.I have ordered the 2L 4x4 ,Varioflex seats, heated windscreen, washer nozzles, electronic boot opening, Heated front seats, Beige fabric, Rough road pack, Parking sensors. Heated steering wheel. All in bright shiny RED. I'm probably going to be the only person in Ireland with a Red Karoq.

Tim Cataluña

Post by Tim Cataluña »

I live in Spain and ordered a 1.5 dsg style in lava blue with everything bar the sun roof and heated electric seats back in November. I'm told that it left the Czech Republic 3 weeks ago by train, so I'm hoping it will be here very soon. I was promised it at the end of March so I had to get a bit annoyed with Skoda and they have given me a Kodiaq courtesy car until mine arrives. I'll post a pic when it arrives. I hope they are sending the instruction manual in English too, my technical Spanish isn't too good.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Tim Cataluña wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 4:41 pm < SNIP >... my technical Spanish isn't too good. < /SNIP >
Neither is Skoda's technical English :D, though I have to concede that it is far better than it was when my Yeti owners handbook was written.

I assume that you know that you can find all the owners handbooks on line for download as a pdf or to your mobile? The manuals are on the Skoda website here. I am still wading through the book a week after taking delivery. I really should have read through an electronic copy before I collected the car. (It would have helped me sleep, instead of lying awake waiting for a new toy).

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
Tim Cataluña

Post by Tim Cataluña »

Thanks for that link Ian. Will start reading it this weekend.
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

Lots of Kodiak's on the road here in Ireland but I have only seen 2 maybe 3 Karoq's around. They seem to be as scarce as hens teeth . It seems most countries have the same shortage from what I see online .