Fortunate One

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
ronsp

Post by ronsp »

Went in to Parks Hamilton Skoda yesterday (Monday 30th September) enquiring about ordering a Karoq SE L 1.0 TSI 115PS advise that delivery date would be around 16 weeks. Asked if there was any available for quicker delivery but the answer was no. Noticed a white Karoq SE L sitting in the showroom asked it it was for sale, to which the answer that all cars were for sale. He advised that it was a 1.6 TDI 115PS and not a petrol, since I was driving a diesel it was not a major problem. Asked him to check out the figures and a a result I will be taking delivery of the Karoq on Thursday Morning

vectis

Post by vectis »

Did you mean the 30th April
gailjon

Post by gailjon »

That’s great. With so many stories about long lead times and delays it is nice to hear someone get their car quickly.unfortunately for us the on,y car we would have been able to get quickly form the showroom was a beautiful Edition 2.0tdi DSG 4x4 at £34000!
Enjoy!
PDriver40

Post by PDriver40 »

gailjon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:03 am That’s great. With so many stories about long lead times and delays it is nice to hear someone get their car quickly.unfortunately for us the on,y car we would have been able to get quickly form the showroom was a beautiful Edition 2.0tdi DSG 4x4 at £34000!
Enjoy!
Bloody hell £34000 . And I thought we got mugged on car prices here in Ireland. Any Karoq with all the bells and whistles here wouldn't cost that.
gailjon

Post by gailjon »

I noticed that when we went back to have a look at it just before we ordered our Emerald green and Beige SE L that it was sitting outside, unregistered, it's place int he showroom take up by a black Edition with black leather. I wondered if the green car was going to be transferred to another dealer or had been sold. IMHO the black didn't look as nice, but then I could be biased...:)
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

gailjon wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 6:41 am IMHO the black didn't look as nice, but then I could be biased...:)
Biased? Naaahhhh!!! Just a beneficiary of excellent taste. :D :lol: :D

Have fun,

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
vectis

Post by vectis »

PDriver40 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 9:18 pm
gailjon wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 7:03 am That’s great. With so many stories about long lead times and delays it is nice to hear someone get their car quickly.unfortunately for us the on,y car we would have been able to get quickly form the showroom was a beautiful Edition 2.0tdi DSG 4x4 at £34000!
Enjoy!
Bloody hell £34000 . And I thought we got mugged on car prices here in Ireland. Any Karoq with all the bells and whistles here wouldn't cost that.
I got an ex demo Edition 2.0 tdi 4x4 dsg loaded with exras and have just specced the car up on the Irish Skoda configurator and it came to 47,129 euros!