New Karoq Ordered

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
gailjon

Post by gailjon »

Hi all,
We have just ordered a new Karoq for our second car after cancelling our order for a new Arona Xcellence Lux. (They removed the comfort Alcantara seats from the spec after we ordered).
We have gone for a 1.0 DSG SE L in Emerald Green and beige leather.
Now the wait begins...

Grillygraham

Post by Grillygraham »

I saw the Emerald Green and beige leather in showroom and was very tempted as it looked very good together, but had already set my mind on Red with beige so kept to that. It's a nice green and a bit different.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Emerald green and beige; I will collect mine (in that colour mix) on Saturday. I am starting to get fidgety... :-)

Ian.
Karoq SE-L 1.5TSI DSG 2WD. Emerald green, beige leather, heated screen and steering wheel, lane assist, blind spot assist, adaptive cruise control.

My Fuelly page www.fuelly.com/car/skoda/karoq/2018/tazzymutt/798670
gailjon

Post by gailjon »

We haven’t had a green car since I had a new A6 estate in Irish Moss Green (if I remember it correctly) in 2003. Everything since then has been a mix of grey/silver and white, thanks to the boring paint colours that have been prevalent over the past few years.
It will make a change to have a colour again. It will stand out in the car park at least!
Let us know how you get on with your green Karolq,
gailjon

Post by gailjon »

Just checked the tracker system and we have a provisional build week of 25.
Any idea when that actually is?
Do they run purely as calendar weeks or are there holiday breaks etc?

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post