New family, new to Skoda, new to a new car

New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
Arty1983

Post by Arty1983 »

Recently married and a new father to a daughter I decided to ditch my 11 year old corsa for a shiny new family car. I was deciding between the Karoq and the Volvo XC40, though as the latter wouldn’t be available until the end of the year I opted for the Karoq.

I’ve ordered the SE-L 1.5 TSI manual with a few extras with an estimated June delivery. Would have liked to have had the option of a digital dash that’s coming soon but it wasn’t a deal breaker.

Hoping the meteor grey looks good as I’ve not seen it in the flesh and looking forward to the fairly nippy 0-60mph in just over 8 secs.

Menacemum

Post by Menacemum »

I am new to Skoda too and took some time looking through all SUV’s to settle with the Karoq. Based on reviews of all round performance, safety and looks. I couldn’t wait to pick mine up and have had it a couple of weeks now. Absolutely love it and such a smooth ride. I went for moon white Edition. Still getting used to everything that is available that I didn’t have on my rather basic Tigra before. If you have a young family I’m sure you will find it really handy.
One of the best things is when you go shopping, loads of room in boot and the hooks for shopping bags are fantastic as they really do keep it from rolling around the boot. Nice height to load shopping in and out too.
Good luck and enjoy your new car.

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post