New to the Skoda Karoq Forums? Introduce yourself here
slider

Post by slider »

Hello,

I have just come back from local Skoda dealers after buying a Skoda Karoq :o

I have been a Skoda Rapid owner for the past 2 years and was looking for something different, was looking at Qashqai or Mazda Cx-5 but couldn't find anything that grabbed me like the Karoq!!

Have I done the right thing??

Hopefully I should take delivery early next week, they have one near by, Skoda Karoq 1.5TSI 150PS SE Technology, Cloud Grey.

Never had a new car so a little excited..... :D

Big hello to everyone here

MASS1

Post by MASS1 »

Well done! Of course you’ve done the right thing. Not only best value but probably best full stop in its class. I’ve never owned a Skoda before and I also considered a few others including the CX-5 but like you I was won over by the Karoq. I didn’t even feel the need for a test drive - just ordered it based on all the positive reviews.
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

We have had ours since 1st Feb, husband decided a few months ago that he needed to change to a taller vehicle as he was struggling to get out of his car. We looked at ALL other SUVs and by chance drove passed the Skoda dealer and saw the Kodiaq but found it was way too big for what we needed, we carried on looking whilst we waited for the Karoq to be available for a test drive but once he test drove it that was it, decision made.

Our son is 16 and over 6ft tall which means that a lot of SUVs that shape the rear roofline are too short for him to sit in, it meant Q2 was def out, Q3 still a bit tight, Lexus NX no good the list went on. For us diesels aren't worth it due to mileage at the time that ruled out BMW, the Mazda CX 5 petrol version doesn't come with many of the bells and whistles that the diesel version has including a number of the safety features.

Husband has driven Japanese cars for 25 years and the last 3 cars have been Lexus of various sizes so we are new to European cars and new to the Skoda brand. He loves the car, we have the Edition model automatic 1.5, he raves about it, I enjoy driving it too and I had a thing about not driving automatics.

Enjoy your car, whilst your waiting there are lots of you tube videos to watch.
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post