Headlight adjust - Europe

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Karoq
joecas

Post by joecas » Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:39 pm

Hi - my first post, grateful for any insights.
I have a 2022 Karoq SEL 1.5 with Amundsen infotainment system.
I am driving in Europe soon and want to know if my LED headlights automatically/manually adjust to RHD. Or do I still need to but those infernal sticky headlamp adjusters?
Also, I notice I do not have a time format setting to adjust between 12/24 hr - anybody know why? My previous 2019 Karoq had it.
Thanks

IanW

Post by IanW » Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:27 am

Check to see if you have the setting in the menus. its Vehicle->Settings->Lights->Travel mode
There's a similar thread on the Briskoda forum https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/5 ... rance-etc/
My 2021 SEL has the setting but it looks like the LED headlights may be different on the 2022 facelift

joecas

Post by joecas » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:42 am

Thanks Ian. I read through the Briskoda forum you kindly provided, which goes down a rabbit hole with no obvious conclusion. I don't have the ' Travel Mode' option on my settings. From what I glean it's only available on the Matrix LED lights, which is an optional extra on the SEL. I'll buy the stick- on adjusters just in case and see how it goes.

PhilC55

Post by PhilC55 » Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:07 pm

Regarding the 12/24 hour clock setting, it's not where you necessarily expect to find it. It's only accessible from the configuration wizard, which on the Amundsen is under Menu/Settings/Configuration Wizard. If you select the icon that looks like a clock and calendar the Time and Date screen is displayed with the option to select 12 or 24 hour clock from the drop down menu at the top left. There's a thread on Briskoda showing how to access it on a Kodiaq at

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/4 ... ck-to-24h/