3 Minor issuyes, car 5 days old

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Karoq
Routemaster1

Post by Routemaster1 »

I have posted before and I have been reading Skoda forums to try to learn about our new Karoq Edition. We have only had it 5 days and already there are 3 minor issues that need sorting. That is besides the issue if trying to set up a dashcam which switches off with the ignition. I know about piggybacking in the fusebox but I don't want to go down that route. Why oh why did Skoda make the 12V sockets permanently live!

The issues are:

1. I have 2 usb c sockets. One works ok for power and data. The other seems to be completely dead.

2. There are 4 buttons on the right hand side of the steering wheel. Of the 4 buttons, 3 will move when pressed, the 4th button seems stuck and does nothing. New steering wheel.

3. Someone called Alexandru has paired an S10 Galaxy to the car. It should be simple to delete it, and I have seen it done on a Columbus in a Youtube video, just by selecting the phone and pressing the delete icon. I don't seem to have a delete icon.

So it looks like I might be seeing what the Agent's Warranty work is like.

Routemaster1

Post by Routemaster1 »

Managed to solve the extra paired phoe. You have to delete in settings, not in the phone menu.
And I'm not sure about the steering wheel buttons. It doesn't appear to have any function.