Two issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Karoq
Bianconero

Post by Bianconero »

Hi all, I'm a newbie to the Karoq but really enjoying driving it so far. Its an 18 reg1.0 tdi dsg bought froma Skoda dealer. Before going back to them would like to ask about my issues on here, hoping someone has a solution I can sort out.

First issue is the start stop showing as an error and not working. Drove 80 miles back from dealer last week and all ok, but since then doing town driving it doesn't work and shows an error.

Second issue is I bought a new 32gb sd card and put 1500ish mp3 tracks on. Put the sd card in slot 2 and it only showed some of the artists/albums. Removed the card, reformatted it and put it back in the car. Same issue but not displaying the same artists as before. Tried it a third time and again decides to randomly show or not show various artists but not the same ones as before.

Any help on either of these issues much appreciated.

Cheers
P.
Karoq 18reg 1.0 tsi dsg energy blue

sanqhar

Post by sanqhar »

What do you mean by "showing an error"? Stop start only works under specific conditions. There are other posts/threads re this, (more on the other forum).

Here are some reasons:

https://batteryworld.varta-automotive.c ... s-not-work

tom
Last edited by sanqhar on Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
....and today was a good day in the life of....
Bianconero

Post by Bianconero »

Hi Tom, on the drive home stop start was all ok, next day jumped in the car and since then there's a message comes up on the display that reads something like error start stop system, and it doesn't work. I'll have a search round for the other posts cheers
Karoq 18reg 1.0 tsi dsg energy blue

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post