Drive mode memory?

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Karoq
2968mogul

Post by 2968mogul »

You will no doubt know that if you select Eco mode, for example, the car is unable to remember that setting and reverts to Normal mode once you've turned the ignition off. Also it is confused about the Drive Mode button light and leaves that on when it should be off.
Does anyone know if these faults have been sorted yet? Mine's due for it's first service in October and I was wondering how many of these software bugs will go away! Presumably not the juddering engine problem! Although not as noticeable in mine as it's a DSG.
Thanks
Karog 1.5TSi SEL DSG Quartz grey

kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

If you looked further down the 'What's New' column, you will find this.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=412
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
DDPkaroq

Post by DDPkaroq »

Hi my new Karoq Edition has the this problem. My old 2017 Superb estate L&K it worked perfectly. i am contacting my dealer this week. i am not pleased.
david
kodiaq

Post by kodiaq »

Strangely enough ...a friend has an 18 plate Golf and his drive mode selection stays where it's put, so Why can't the Karoq?
My Dealers Master Tech is working on the problem without much success. (see the other thread )

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=412

According to the manual if you have electric drivers seat and 3 keys, you should be able to fix your choice. I have leccy seat but only 2 keys???
Colin Lambert.
Poole, Dorset.
Diploma Auto Eng.
Moderator Karoq & HR-V Fora.
(Kodiaq Forum Moderator, resigned!)
wakev

Post by wakev »

I have three keys but no electric seat, can't set drive mode ether, but never mind just set it each time.

OH and no Karoq at the mo but looks like its being repaired and not written off :-)
Karoq 2lt TDi sportsline.
Previous 4 yeti's over 10 years
2968mogul

Post by 2968mogul »

Thanks everyone. No easy answer then 😯
It's all the more frustrating because when you first turn on, the screen is doing so many things, like most computers, that it doesn't react to the button. There quite a delay before it has time to talk to you!
Never mind, I'll have to get used to it......
Karog 1.5TSi SEL DSG Quartz grey

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post