MP3 Player

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Karoq
Nols56

Post by Nols56 »

sorry don't know.. You may need web connectivity

Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

Hmm I'm not too sure; what I can say is that our android phones are connected via Bluetooth and we use the google play music for our music although it is downloaded rather than streamed. I presume it would be similar.
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand
LisaFudge38

Post by LisaFudge38 »

I have downloaded albums onto my sd card and all of a sudden the tracks are not in order and the track info is wring.

Any ideas???
bone_tone

Post by bone_tone »

LisaFudge38 wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:45 pm I have downloaded albums onto my sd card and all of a sudden the tracks are not in order and the track info is wring.

Any ideas???
I had the same problem when I first copied my music onto SD card, from my hard drive media player via the PC.

I then found that there were 2 folders on the hard drive, one of which meant that each album track transferred across with a number on front of it - 01 xxxx, 02 yyyy etc. When I copied those over to the SD card the tracks were then in the right order.

I think that the problem with a PC is that the default sort method within a folder is alphabetical order. If you cannot copy across in any other way, you will have to rename each track with the numbering in front of it I suspect.
Skoda Karoq 1.5TSI SE L Capuccino Beige
LisaFudge38

Post by LisaFudge38 »

Great Thanks