Amundsen Satnav

Faults and Technical chat for the Skoda Karoq
Survey

Post by Survey »

My late 2022 SEL displays all saved destinations in the order that they are saved rather than alphabetically. Is there a way to change this? I cannot believe that this is meant to be as such!! Our old 2017 Yeti saved in alphabetical order.

SkodaFan

Post by SkodaFan »

Ditto ! Yet another wonderful example of modern day thinking in the areas of styling/development.

I can't think why anybody would leave it like that deliberately so assume that it's either a total overlook situation with the designers or that there is a way to sort the things but it's hidden so deeply within the car's systems that it'll take one or more of us some time yet to uncover it.

The saddest part of all is that I've raised several small queries (on this sort of scale) with my dealer since I collected my car last October & the usual response has been that they don't know & will try to find answer(s). Says wonders for the training they (allegedly) undergo.

Is this VAG group specifically, or is it indicative of the future that we face whatever brand we choose?
Survey

Post by Survey »

SkodaFan wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:16 am Ditto ! Yet another wonderful example of modern day thinking in the areas of styling/development.

I can't think why anybody would leave it like that deliberately so assume that it's either a total overlook situation with the designers or that there is a way to sort the things but it's hidden so deeply within the car's systems that it'll take one or more of us some time yet to uncover it.

The saddest part of all is that I've raised several small queries (on this sort of scale) with my dealer since I collected my car last October & the usual response has been that they don't know & will try to find answer(s). Says wonders for the training they (allegedly) undergo.

Is this VAG group specifically, or is it indicative of the future that we face whatever brand we choose?
Yes indeed. Totally unbelievable!

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post