Quartz grey 1.5P DGS Edition tow bar & heated windscreen

Post pictures of your Skoda Karoq here
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

Boughton Friday from the showroom had to wait for cherished plate to transfer but collected yesterday. The photos were taken about 7.30am bit of a dull grey day. So far I'd say slightly noisier and harder on the bumps than the SE L version. Having said that we have changed from a Lexus IS300 hybrid so no engine noise at times and a booted vehicle so I am surprised that it is as quiet as it is especially as we haven't had the radio on so far. Had to drive home from the showroom in the rain and actually less road noise than the Lexus in the rain.

Any questions please ask and I will try to answer them. :D

20180202_073501.jpg

20180202_073509_016-01.jpg

20180202_073529-01.jpg

Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand

Menacemum

Post by Menacemum »

Hi, your new karoq looks absolutely gorgeous . How do you find the heated windscreen? I’ve ordered one and heard different reviews. Thanks
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

Hi
sorry for delay, I didn't notice the lines the first day I drove it the next day I did, when looking at a grey/white sky. The lines are vertical about 0.5cm apart and ziz zags like pinking shears. When I am driving looking ahead I don't see them as they are maybe a silver/grey colour and blend into the view of the cars in front, as I say it was only when I was looking at the top part of the screen. What I have noticed when I drove in the dark was that I felt some of the headlights coming towards me caught some of the lines and refracted a bit, (sorry not explaining very well), this happens on my car and I don't have a heated windscreen so maybe just normal night driving. We park in the garage overnight so as yet we haven't used it to demist or clear the screen. Our Karoq also has the front windscreen demister so that might be enough. I think if you order the heated windscreen you can also add the heated screenwash nozzles for free. I will see if I can post some pictures through the screen this weekend, if I can get my hands on it.

I was lucky the first week we owned the car my husband had booked to go on a course in London so I got to drive the car all week, now sadly he is back at work and I am relegated to my 16 year old Toyota. I love driving it and I was the one that wasn't sure about buying it.
Karoq 1.5 TSI DSG Edition, Quartz Grey, towbar, heated windscreen and nozzles since 1 Feb 2018 new to the Skoda brand
sharks

Post by sharks »

Hi
What a stunner, looking forward to my bad boy arriving next month (same colour).
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

Hi

Thank you, any questions do ask.

Haven't got my hands on it for a few weeks it is supposed to be my husband's. We got 43mpg on a trip to London on Saturday, initially we were getting low mpg but that's because we were sitting stationary with engine running to set things up.

Haven't seen any others on the road but seen a few Kodiaqs Quartz grey seems to be a popular colour.

Husband has had 3 lexus before this and is very impressed wth the Skoda.
Waggy1971

Post by Waggy1971 »

I also have Quartz Grey on mine... will post photos...when I finally get it!!
Karoq SE L 2.0 DSG 4x4 - heated seats / windscreen / washjets - towbar - park assist - power boot - Assistance pack - Light Assist / light & Rain Assist - park assist with steering assist - LED Lighting pack - Quartz Grey
Womanofkent

Post by Womanofkent »

I hear it won't be long now Waggy1971 8-)
Waggy1971

Post by Waggy1971 »

Just heard yesterday. Getting delivered to dealer tomorrow.. So yayy. Not long now
Karoq SE L 2.0 DSG 4x4 - heated seats / windscreen / washjets - towbar - park assist - power boot - Assistance pack - Light Assist / light & Rain Assist - park assist with steering assist - LED Lighting pack - Quartz Grey

• You may also be interested in...
    Replies
    Views
    Last post